Shop Gourmet Craft Chocolate
Good Food Award Winners
***The 2022 Good Food Awards were just announced and our Boyaca bar is on the list! It’s now a part of this tasty collection.***
We’re very proud to have won a Good Food Award five years in a row! In addition to judging specialty food products based on flavor, the Good Food Foundation requires that every product submitted for awards consideration be sourced sustainably.
For more information on the awards and the mission of the Good Food Foundation please visit their website.
This collection includes:
- Putnam Rye Whiskey Bar. We craft this Good Food Award winner using rye whiskey made locally by award-winning Boston Harbor Distillery. Each batch of our premium, single origin Esmeraldas nibs is steeped in 54 gallons of whiskey for intense and complex flavors.
- Lawley’s Rum Bar. Also a Good Food Awards winner, each batch of our premium, single origin Esmeraldas nibs is steeped in over 60 gallons of Rum, for sweet molasses flavor.
- Las Palomas Coffee. Our Asochivite nibs from Guatemala are steeped in custom-brewed George Howell Guatemala Las Palomas coffee. And… this is another Good Food Award Winner!
- Esmeraldas. Our very first Good Food Award winner! Made from single origin beans sourced directly from the Salazar family farm in Same, Ecuador. Tasting notes are deep berry jam.
- Boyaca. Our newest Good Food Award winner! We use single origin beans from Impulsa Bacao in San Pablo de Borbur, Colombia, to craft this bar. Tasting notes are toasted marshmallow and graham cracker.
As with all our chocolate these bars are crafted using our own freshly pressed single origin cocoa butter, which we press from the same premium beans we use to make our chocolate.
For more information about our cacao origins and the unique way we craft our chocolate please visit our Our Chocolate and Our Process pages.
Contains five 55g bars.Our five consecutive Good Food Award winners.
Ingredients: Cacao Beans, Organic Sugar, Fresh Pressed Cocoa Butter, Whiskey, Rum, Coffee
May contain trace amounts of peanuts and tree nuts.