- 2018 Good Food Awards, Finalist
- 2018 Good Food Award, Winner
- 2018 Northwest Chocolate Festival, Gold, Best Dark Chocolate
- 2018 Academy of Chocolate, Bronze
- 2018 International Chocolate Awards, Americas, Micro-Batch, Bronze
We make this multiple award-winning bar with beans from the Salazar family farm in the Esmeraldas region of Ecuador. The Salazars have over one hundred acres of carefully cultivated Nacional hybrid cacao trees. The volume of beans they harvest allows them to ferment and dry the beans themselves and the level of control they have over the cacao varietals they plant, as well as their post harvest processing, results in beans of exceptional quality and flavor. This is a well balanced bar with very low acidity, intense berry jam flavors and a long finish.
This bar is made with our own fresh pressed, Esmeraldas cocoa butter!Ecuador, 70% Cacao, 55g Bar
Ingredients: Cacao Beans, Organic Sugar, Fresh Pressed Cocoa Butter
May contain trace amounts of peanuts and tree nuts.