- This event has passed.
New England Chocolate Festival
October 13, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Goodnow Farms Chocolate is proud to attend and support the first annual New England Chocolate Festival!
Taste, learn and interact with 16 of New England’s top chocolate companies who focus on quality and ethics. These makers prize craftsmanship and flavor excellence while sourcing ingredients in a transparent manner. Also attending are several cacao and chocolate producers from countries including Brazil, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Haiti, Mexico, Peru, Thailand, Venezuela, and Vietnam.
The Festival includes a Chocolate Pavilion featuring chocolate makers, chocolatiers, cacao producers, and related vendors selling and sampling their wares and chatting with attendees. It also features:
- Classroom lectures and tastings
- A Chocolate Sensorium, an exhibit space devoted to hands-on sensory exploration of the cacao- and chocolate-producing process
- A Chocolate Escape Room
- A café with coffee and chocolate drinks and desserts
- Industry experts and celebrities from around the world
- Workshops and demos with expert professionals (additional ticket fee)
This is a ticketed event with timed admissions, and General Admission Tickets and Workshop Tickets are available for purchase here.
The New England Chocolate Festival is organized by the Fine Cacao and Chocolate Institute (FCCI) – a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization devoted to identifying, developing, and promoting fine cacao and chocolate – in collaboration with a number of partners. Any proceeds support FCCI.